- Simultaneous, dual-mode detection of explosive & narcotics
- Results in little as 8 seconds
- Network ready/USB compliant
- 3-D view and Intensity Map for analytical interpretation
EASY OPERATION, RICH DISPLAYS
MobileTrace® graphical interface is intuitive and easy to learn for new operators.
Data is evaluated on a 800 NIT 3.5 in. (8.9 cm) color screen using five display options:
- SelectScan for a simple list of alarm/no alarm status of substances in the library.
- Peaks view for a tabular form of time-of-flight and height of peaks detected.
- Plasmagram for a graphical representation of peaks detected.
- 3-D view and Intensity Map for analytical interpretation (not shown).
- To accommodate a range of lighting situations, MobileTrace® is designed with adjustable display brightness.
- Three default user levels (operator, maintenance and administrator) for access control.
- State-of-the-art networking capability and USB connectivity.
- ITMS™ desktop software enables file management, analysis and printing.
- Option to use substance codes instead of substance names for privacy and security.
- Expandable libraries accommodate unique user requirements.
PARTICLE AND VAPOR SAMPLING
MobileTrace® gives you the flexibility to swipe surfaces for trace particles or to analyze vapors.
- Particle swipe: MobileTrace® conveniently uses standard Rapiscan® Systems sample traps. The Teflon®-coated traps are swiped across a surface and inserted into the system for analysis. Typical sampling objects include clothing, skin, baggage, cargo, vehicles, containers, tickets and ID cards.
- Vapor sampling: Vapors are drawn through a nozzle directly into the system for analysis. Typical sampling objects.
EASY TO USE
- Touch screen with text or icon menus, 800 NIT 3.5 in. (8.9 cm) color, glare resistant display.
- Navigation pad, touch screen keypad and optional keyboard.
- Easy-to-learn graphical interface.
- Semi-automated or manual calibration.
- Easy access to components for efficient maintenance.