- Automated internal calibration eliminates cost of purchasing and managing calibration traps.
- Folding monitor screen automatically shuts off backlight to extend life of display.
- Regenerative dryer increases uptime and eliminates cost of monthly dryer material replacements.
- Decreases labor required to initiate and manage maintenance.
- Simultaneous dual mode detection by using one detector significantly decreases the possibility of mechanical failure associated with two detector systems.
- Maintains a low, stable humidity level in the detector, allowing for consistent and reliable detection results.
- Automatically saves test results, preventing deletions.
- Robust internal solid-state hard drive for reliable data storage.
- Optional maintenance reminders for all preventive requirements.
- Advanced diagnostics to ensure maximum availability and performance.
EASE OF USE
- Non-radioactive ionization source removes shipping restrictions and licensing requirements.
- Built in printer for fast hard copy results or printing later.
- Quick analysis and results in approximately 8 seconds.
- On-board software keypad and help files.
- Automated, push-button maintenance can be scheduled.
- Easily accessible maintenance items.
- Ability to create custom substance libraries.
EASY-TO-USE OPERATOR INTERFACE
- Results require minimal interpretation, allowing operators to concentrate on sample acquisition.
- Onboard computer automatically logs all data, including time, date, sample analysis and system status.
- A comprehensive history of saved data and alarm files can be recalled and printed.
- Lightweight (28.65 lb/12.99 kg) with built-in handle for easy transport.
- Internal, one-hour battery allows instrument relocation without shut off, eliminating warmup time.