- REDUCES QUEUES FOR PASSENGERS
- Increases Passenger Throughput
- Reduced Staff Tray Handling
- Easy to Use
- Personal Passenger Experience
- Less Stress for Passengers
The flexible TRS™ Flight provides the ability to easily update or modify the system to meet increased passenger numbers and new security regulations.
- Divestment: Flexible passenger loading options in either serial or parallel divestment are available in multiple lengths that can be added and removed according to airport needs.
- In feed & out feed: With a proven ability to integrate with a wide range of X-Ray and CT scanning equipment, Rapiscan® Systems offer ‘before and after’ customised modules as well as specialised base frames to enable the tray return system.
- Reclaim: Choice of module lengths provide a flexible redress area for passengers to claim their belongings and return the tray into the automatic reclaimer. TRS™ Flight uses an efficient gravity system to automatically move trays which encourage passengers to move down the lane to maintain throughput.
- Divert & search: Depending on final inspection requirements, Rapiscan® Systems offer a range of search benches to accommodate recheck area, additional screens, bins and other security equipment.
Parallel divestment is a modern, high throughput alternative to a traditional single file serial divestment solution.
The high threat module is designed as an additional high security step in the operation of your airport.
CARRY ON BAGGAGE SCANNER INDEPENDENT
While TRS™ Flight integrates with the highly approved Rapiscan® Systems 620DV seamlessly - TRS™ Flight has been designed to work with any X-Ray security scanner that is currently in use by airports globally.
TRAYS DESIGNED FOR PASSENGERS
TRS™ Flight trays have on average a 50% larger volume than the trays typically found in traditional systems which allows for less trays per passenger. They are also designed to nest and de-nest cleanly without the need for guides and complex alignment devices.