Hold Baggage Screening (HBS) is a critical link in aviation security. Each Rapiscan hold baggage screening solution is uniquely designed to maximize an airport's security goals. From merging one of our products into an already established operation to helping to plan and execute a complete HBS system, our state-of-the-art equipment backed by our knowledgable global support staff improves efficiency while lowering total operational costs to the airport.
Rapiscan's multi view X-ray MVXR system and real time tomography RTT systems feature:
- Compliance with global threat detection standards, including those set by the Transportation Security Administration, the European Union and CAAC.
- Higher speeds with faster throughput rates and lower false positives.
- Reliability through innovative design features such as built-in diagnostic tools.
- Lower total operation cost with interoperability, ease of installation, and a smaller footprint.
- Experienced technical personnel available to plan, procure and manage the installation of the entire HBS operation.
In addition to Hold Baggage Screening, the MVXR multi view system has the capability to work simultaneously as a customs and airport security system with the complex customs configuration and as an automatic detection system for air cargo applications.