- Advanced Cargo Screening
- Explosives and Narcotics Indicators
- Dual-View Technology
- Break Bulk and Pallet Cargo
- TSA Air Cargo Screening Technology List (ACSTL) Qualified
The Rapiscan 632DV is an advanced cargo and large parcel system designed for inspection of pallet and break bulk cargo screening. The Rapiscan 632DV tunnel opening of 1,537 mm x 1650 mm, indication of explosives, dual view technology, and superior image quality allows high throughput of screened objects.
The Rapiscan 632DV has been qualified and included on the U.S. TSA Air Cargo Screening Technology List (ACSTL) and Transport Canada (TC) Air Cargo Security Program.
- Tunnel Size1,537 mm (W) x 1,650 mm (H) (60.5 x 65.0 in.)
- Length7,788 mm (306.6 in.)
- Width2,816 mm (110.9 in.)
- Height3,331 mm (131.1 in.)
With continual development of our products Rapiscan Systems reserves the right to amend specifications without notice. Product pictures are for general reference. Please note that due to US laws and regulations, not all Rapiscan products are available for sale in all countries without restriction. Please contact your Rapiscan Systems sales representative for more information.