- High Performance Advanced Checkpoint Screening
- Dual View Technology
- Largest Global Regulatory Approvals
The Rapiscan 620DV is an advanced checkpoint screening solution, designed for aviation and high security applications. It uses innovative dual view technology to generate a horizontal and vertical view of the object under inspection.
Rapiscan 620DV has been approved by the following regulatory agencies.
Approved and Certified as a Type C Standard 2 Liquid Explosive Detection Systems (LEDS) by:
• European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC)
• U.K. Department for Transport (DfT)
• France Service technique de l’aviation civile (STAC)
Approved as for aviation security system by:
• U.S Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Advanced Technology (AT)
• U.K Department for Transport (DfT), Advanced Cabin Baggage
Qualified for Air Cargo Screening by:
• U.S Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
• Transport of Canada
Rapiscan 620DV provides unsurpassed image quality, regulatory approved detection of solid explosive software (Target™) and Liquid Explosive Identification Software (aLEXis™) with the largest global approvals and certifications.
- Tunnel Size640 mm (W) x 430 mm (H) (25.2 x 16.9 in.)
- Length2,880 mm (113.4 in.)
- Width1,430 mm (56.3 in.)
- Height1,418 mm (55.8 in.)
With continual development of our products Rapiscan Systems reserves the right to amend specifications without notice. Product pictures are for general reference. Please note that due to US laws and regulations, not all Rapiscan products are available for sale in all countries without restriction. Please contact your Rapiscan Systems sales representative for more information.