- Large Parcel and Small Cargo Screening
- Explosive and Narcotics Detection Alert
- Network Enabled
- Cost Effective
- Meets Global Regulatory Requirements
- TSA Air Cargo Screening Technology List (ACSTL) Qualified
The Rapiscan 627XR is designed for screening small cargo as well as baggage and large parcels for air cargo and customs applications.
With a 1,000 mm wide by 1,000 mm high tunnel opening, the Rapiscan 627XR meets the stringent requirements of multiple global regulatory requirements including U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA), French civil aviation authority (STAC), and Transport of Canada (TC).
- Tunnel Size1,000 mm (W) x 1,000 mm (H) (39.4 x 39.4 in.)
- Length3,934 mm (154.9 in.)
- Width1,388 mm (54.6 in.)
- Height2,021 mm (79.6 in.)
With continual development of our products Rapiscan Systems reserves the right to amend specifications without notice. Product pictures are for general reference. Please note that due to US laws and regulations, not all Rapiscan products are available for sale in all countries without restriction. Please contact your Rapiscan Systems sales representative for more information.