Rapiscan RTT™ 110
- ECAC Standard 3 Approved
- Class-Leading High Resolution 3D X-Ray Images
- Scanning Speed of 0.5 meters per second
- Flexible System Configuration for Easy Integration
- Lowest Total Operating Costs
- Industry leading 200mm bag spacing
Rapiscan Real Time Tomography: A Breakthrough Technical Innovation in Aviation Baggage Screening
Current aviation baggage screening systems are either fast but do not generate detailed images of the object being scanned (high speed X-ray) or they generate more detailed images but are relatively slow (Computed Tomography based systems).
The Rapiscan RTT™ is a ground-breaking aviation security technology that is designed to accurately detect an increased range of explosive threats and prohibited items, including liquid explosives when compared to the currently deployed CT systems. It features an innovative stationary gantry design that allows it to provide detailed 3-D images of the item being scanned at speeds in excess of 1800 bags per hour. The Rapiscan RTT™ is designed to provide the best possible security at a lower overall cost of ownership to meet the specific operational demands of a modern airport environment.
Rapiscan RTT™, designed to improve passenger safety while expediting and improving the baggage handling system.
ECAC Standard 3 EDS Approved
Designed to meet TSA and other regulatory standards for automated explosive detection
Superior, 3-D imaging of scanned items
Throughput potential in excess of 1800 bags per hour
Full belt speed of 0.5 meter per second for ease of integration with high speed inline baggage handling systems
Fewer moving parts than traditional CT systems, thereby lowering operational and service costs
Advanced networking capabilities for matrixed deployment
- Tunnel Size1020 x 756 mm (40.2 x 29.8 in)
- Dimensions (LxWxH)5,094 x 2,203 x 2,259 mm (200.6 x 86.7 x 88.9 inches)
- MatrixingMultiplex capabilities of more than 40 systems and 120+ workstations
- Service Area914 mm (36 inch) on each side, no additional access required above or at ends.
- STP CompliantYes
With continual development of our products Rapiscan Systems reserves the right to amend specifications without notice. Product pictures are for general reference. Please note that due to US laws and regulations, not all Rapiscan products are available for sale in all countries without restriction. Please contact your Rapiscan Systems sales representative for more information.