Rapiscan 600 CBT
- Computer Based Operator Training
- An effective solution for training all levels
The Rapiscan Computer Based Training (CBT) program for X-ray and backscatter products is PC based software used for effectively training personnel on the operation of the Rapiscan equipment. These interactive, self-paced programs contain a tutorial course and a system simulator. The representation of real-world threats is used to assist the operator in understanding the importance of careful examination of every item or person. All programs use our Adaptive Difficulty Engine (ADE) to assess an operator’s proficiency in core skill areas and then tailor exams to match aptitude levels.
Real-world threat scenarios
Evaluates and adapts to challenge operator’s skill level
- LevelCheckpoint Basic Training Software
- LevelCheckpoint Advanced Training Software
- LevelMailroom Advanced Training Software
- LevelMailroom Basic Training Software
- ProgramTutorial Course Only
- ProgramTutorial Course & Simulator
With continual development of our products Rapiscan Systems reserves the right to amend specifications without notice. Product pictures are for general reference. Please note that due to US laws and regulations, not all Rapiscan products are available for sale in all countries without restriction. Please contact your Rapiscan Systems sales representative for more information.