- Large Parcel and Small Cargo Screening
- Explosive and Narcotics Detection Alert
- Easy Loading Conveyor
- Cost Effective
- Meets Global Regulatory Requirements
- TSA Air Cargo Screening Technology List (ACSTL) Qualified
With a high tunnel opening and a low conveyor, the Rapiscan 628XR is designed for customers that need easy loading and unloading of small cargo as well as baggage and large parcels during the screening process for aviation check-in, air cargo and customs inspection.
With a 1,000 mm wide by 1,000 mm high tunnel opening, the Rapiscan 628XR meets the most stringent requirements of multiple global regulatory requirements including French civil aviation authority (STAC).
The Rapiscan 628XR has been qualified and included on the U.S. TSA Air Cargo Screening Technology List (ACSTL) and Transport Canada (TC) Air Cargo Security Program.
- Tunnel Size1,000 mm (W) x 1,000 mm (H) (39.4 x 39.4 in.)
- Length3,798 mm (149.5 in.)
- Width1,410 mm (55.5 in.)
- Height2,124 mm (83.6 in.)
With continual development of our products Rapiscan Systems reserves the right to amend specifications without notice. Product pictures are for general reference. Please note that due to US laws and regulations, not all Rapiscan products are available for sale in all countries without restriction. Please contact your Rapiscan Systems sales representative for more information.