- Large Parcel and Small Cargo Screening
- Explosives and Narcotics Indicators
- Easy Loading Conveyor
- Cost Effective
- Meets Global Regulatory Requirements
- TSA Air Cargo Screening Qualified Technology List (ACSQTL)
With a high tunnel opening and a low conveyor, the Rapiscan 628XR is designed for customers that need easy loading and unloading of small cargo as well as baggage and large parcels during the screening process for aviation check-in, air cargo and customs inspection.
With a 1,000 mm wide by 1,000 mm high tunnel opening, the Rapiscan 628XR meets the most stringent requirements of multiple global regulatory requirements including French civil aviation authority (STAC) and Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC).
The Rapiscan 628XR has been approved and included on the U.S. TSA Air Cargo Screening Technology List (ACSTL) applicable to U.S TSA Certified Cargo Screening program (CCSP) as well as the Qualified Equipment and Services Lists applicable to the Transport Canada (TC) Air Cargo Security Program (ACS).
- Tunnel Size1,000 mm (W) x 1,000 mm (H) (39.4 x 39.4 in.)
- Length3,798 mm (149.5 in.)
- Width1,410 mm (55.5 in.)
- Height2,124 mm (83.6 in.)