- Large Parcel and Small Cargo Screening
- Explosive and Narcotics Detection Alert
- Dual View
- Complex Parcels
- Cost Effective
- TSA Air Cargo Screening Qualified Technology List (ACSQTL)
With a wide tunnel opening of 1,000 mm x 1,000 mm, the Rapiscan 627DV is designed for screening small cargo and parcels for customs, air cargo and infrastructure protection screening applications.
The Rapiscan 627DV has been approved and included on the U.S. TSA Air Cargo Screening Technology List (ACSTL) applicable to U.S TSA Certified Cargo Screening program (CCSP) as well as the Qualified Equipment and Services Lists applicable to the Transport Canada (TC) Air Cargo Security Program (ACS).
- Tunnel Size1,000 mm (W) x 1,000 mm (H) (39.4 x 39.4 in.)
- Length4,559 mm (179.5 in.)
- Width1,968 mm (78 in.)
- Height2,067 mm (81.4 in.)
With continual development of our products Rapiscan Systems reserves the right to amend specifications without notice. Product pictures are for general reference. Please note that due to US laws and regulations, not all Rapiscan products are available for sale in all countries without restriction. Please contact your Rapiscan Systems sales representative for more information.