- Seamless Network Integration
- Ergonomic Design
- Value and Performance
- Adjustable Control Panel
- Most Widely Used System for Aviation Checkpoint Globally
- TSA Air Cargo Screening Qualified Technology List (ACSQTL)
With a 620 mm (24.4 inches) wide by 420 mm (16.5 inches) high tunnel opening, the Rapiscan 620XR provides outstanding threat detection and a low total cost of ownership. The 620XR’s innovative design allows for bi-directional operation, while ergonomic options such as its adjustable control panel stand make it easy to operate.
Like all systems in the 600 series family of X-ray scanning solutions, the Rapiscan 620XR is built on a standardized platform that makes it easy to install and maintain, and comes with features such as dual-energy detection, a streamlined, ergonomic design, and Rapiscan’s feature-rich OS600 system software.
- Tunnel Size620 mm (W) x 420 mm (H) (24.4 x 16.5 in.)
- Length2,082 mm (82.0 in.)
- Height1,380 mm (54.3 in.) excluding monitor
- Width840 mm (33.1 in.)